One thing that I learned quickly once I started to get more serious about riding is that cross training is a MUST to accelerate your strength, endurance, and balance needed to be a better rider.
I rounded up a few of my favorite a home equestrian specific workouts for you to checkout! I also often utilize YouTube videos if I am traveling and just want something quick on the road.
- Sends a lot of really helpful, education and motivational emails
- Offers 12 week online rider training program
- Has a new free video weekly on Youtube
- Offers free guide for 9 exercises every equestrian should try!
- Has a 4 week kick starter fitness program
- Offers 1 on 1 training via zoom
- Get Fit in 6 weeks program
- Offers free equestrian fitness guide
- Has 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 week program options
- Workout guide + Ebooks
- Has an exclusive Facebook Group
- Offers memberships, coaching + Courses
- Also shares ideas on nutrition
- Certified Health Coach + Equestrian Fitness
- Equestrian Fitness Academy - 12 week program
- Has some of the best infographics on Instagram
- A lot of his workouts you can do at home or at the barn
- Workouts, recipes and more for the equestrian athlete
- Has a TON of free training videos of all different lengths
Leave your recommendations below in the comments!